Welcome to sibse.com terms and conditions. سیبسه services and website (hereinafter "سیبسه" or "the services") are operated by Galaxiq Ltd and its corporate affiliates (hereinafter "the company"). This agreement describes the terms and conditions of use for sibse.com and its services. Using the website at www.sibse.com (hereinafter "site") and its services is considered as the verification that you, as a user have read, understood and agreed to this terms and conditions regardless of being a registered user or not.
We constantly keep the right to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice and post the amended version. Your continuation of using the site or its services verifies your agreement with the latest version of this terms and conditions.
Please read this agreement with care as it contains important information about your rights and obligations as well as ours, including all the limitations, exclusions and solutions in case of any dispute.
Who is eligible to use the site or its services
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. This website and its services are provided solely for the users who are 14 years old and above. More over this website and its services is not available for users whose account has been suspended or removed from the system by سیبسه for any reason regardless of their age. If you do not qualify, you may not use this website or its services.
Once you decide to register in sibse.com
- You have to fill in the prompted forms with correct, accurate, current and complete details.
- You have to keep those information and personal details correct, accurate, current and complete at all times.
- You are solely and fully responsible for all of the activities happening under your account regardless of your awareness about the action.
- You are not allowed register or clam for more than one user account, as well as registering on behalf of an individual other than yourself or on behalf of any group or entity.
- You are not allowed misrepresent your identity by using nicknames or uploading a photograph as your profile picture from any individual other than yourself.
According to the rule mentioned in this agreement that you as a user are solely and completely responsible for the data of any kind being submitted, posted, transmitted or shared through your account and in order for سیبسه to be a safe and trusted place on internet, the following are your absolute obligations without exception:
- You shall not submit, post, transmit or share any data of any kind that may violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other personal proprietary rights.
- You shall not submit, post, transmit or share any data of any kind that contains libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
- You shall not provide any content or communication which may be unlawful, discriminatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, racial, hateful or in any way objectionable.
- You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or in any way provide any unauthorized or unsolicited promotional, advertising, junk-mail, chain-letters, spam or pyramid schemes material of any kind.
- You shall not make an attempt of collecting any contact information of any kind from the users of the site or the service by any means (electronic or otherwise) for the purpose of making any unsolicited communication or sending any unsolicited communication.
- You shall not use the site or the service in any way that may be harmful or may cause the system any kind of damage, disability, overburden or impair such as using automated scripts to collect information from the site or service or interact with them.
- You shall not provide falls information about you current or previous qualifications or your affiliations with an individual or entity in the past or present.
- You shall not provide (upload – post – transmit - share) any public availability on the site about any private date from any third-party such as e-mail addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers.
- You shall not make any kind of request for personal information or password from anyone under 18 for commercial or unlawful means.
- You shall not upload, post, transmit, share or provide any kind of data containing viruses or any kind of computer code, file or program that may be able to create any kind of destruction or misfunctionality for any computer hardware or software or telecommunication equipment.
- You shall not use or make an attempt to use any other user's account without the company's authorization.
- You shall not upload, post, transmit, share, store or in any way create inconvenient content which, by the sole judgment of the company, is objectionable or may expose the company or the users to any kind of harm or liability or even limit or prevent any other person from using the site and services.
- You shall not use your contacts or other users contact information for marketing purposes and defiantly shall not sell, rent or make them available to any third-party to do so.
All content on the Site and available through the Service, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"), are the proprietary property of the Company, its users or its licensors with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company's prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site. Provided that you are eligible for use of the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Site Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Site Content to which you have properly gained access, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Except for your own User Content, you may not upload or republish Site Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, and any other use of the Site Content is strictly prohibited. Such license is subject to this Agreement, and does not include use of any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Company, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and the applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice, and with or without cause.
You agree to be contacted by سیبسه in regard with Using services provided by سیبسه via e-mail or SMS including account activity notifications, reminders and service updates.
Understanding the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
The content provided by user
You are solely responsible for the profiles, comments, messages, notes, text, documents, presentations, videos, animation files, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, including without limitation User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to the Company. When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site.
You the user may have an option to mark the content you upload as Private (Private Content) or allow it to be used by other users of the Site (Public Content). In case of Public Content, including but not limited to your public profile, comments, messages, notes, text, documents, presentations, videos, animation files, listings, and other content, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Public User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Public User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You also hereby grant each user of the Site (subject to such limitations, if any, that may apply with respect to Private Content) a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Site and under these Terms of Service.
Third-part links and content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites ("Third-Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, presentations, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third-parties (the "Third-Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third-Party Sites or Third-Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including without limitation the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of / or contained in the Third-Party Sites or the Third-Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Site or any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Sites or to use or install any Third-Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
Disclaimer of warranty
You understand and agree that the سیبسه service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that سیبسه does not assume any responsibility for prompt or proper delivery, or retention of any user information or communications between users. سیبسه assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or existence of any communications between users. سیبسه expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
سیبسه makes no warranty that (i) the سیبسه service will meet your requirements, (ii) the سیبسه service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from use of the سیبسه service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the سیبسه service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the سیبسه service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from سیبسه or through or from the سیبسه service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this user agreement.
You expressly understand and agree that Sibs shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if سیبسه has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site or the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to Company are non-confidential, and shall become the sole property of Company. Company shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
The Company may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site or through any Platform Application and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site or any Platform Application (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Service or the Site or any Platform Application) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made in سیبسه's sole discretion and that سیبسه shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the سیبسه Service.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Company's sole discretion, Members who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.